Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekend Review

I am shocked that I only posted twice last week. What's up with that? Most have been a slow week.
My weekend over all was BoRiNg! I was hit by the nasty cootie bug going around work. I would love to be able to breath out my nose.

Is it sad that I don't even remember Friday night? And it's not because I partied like a rock star. I think it has something to do with the amount of cold medicine I was taking.

B and I did get some QT, as Brendan went and spent the night with Nana and Papa. We attempted to go to dinner and movie. We had planned on grabbing a quick slice of pizza at Sbarro, but guess what? The damn place is closed. So we did a little window shopping in the freezing ass cold. I think it was 11 degrees. Can anyone tell me why Uggs are so damn expensive? Even on clearance they are $105! For real people, come on now. Back to the story.... As you all know, I LOVE Marky Mark. He is beyond hotness. With that being said, we saw his latest movie, "The Fighter".  Not your normal rags to riches, boxer gone millionare type movie. It's based on a true story.  B wold recommend that you go see it, I recommend that  you wait for it to hit VOD. It was good, not worth my movie pass or spending my own actual money on....but then again, it was Marky Mark....

I had a USMC cake to make this weekend. I'll post pics of that later.

I cleaned out the junk drawer. You have no idea how long that has been driving me nuts. I hate clutter. I hate junk. I hate not being able to find anything. B kept putting so much crap in that drawer, it was falling out the backside. I think he is sad the drawer is no more. It's not the drawer isn't there, it's just organized. And I promised him that if I find anything that doesn't belong there, I am throwing it away no questions asked. Then I proceeded to tell him he was like his father in the respect that he won't throw anything away and sooner or later one of them is going to end up on hoarders. LOL.

I leave you with this:

1 comment:

Jene said...

What what what? You're blogging again!! Yay!

Mmmmmm, Marky Mark. What a lovely way to end a post.