Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Attention Kroger Shoppers

I can not make this stuff up. This is the kind of stuff that just happens.

Last night while I was at Kroger doing my weekly grocery shopping, I hear this over the loud speaker.
"Attention Kroger shoppers, if you drive a gold Grand Am, license plate # ------, would you please move your car. You are parked in the cart corral and we cannot retrieve carts for our other Kroger shoppers. Thank you."

I stood in the isle and said out loud "stupid asses". Seriously, WTF does that? Was the parking lot crowded? Sure. But does that give any one good reason to park where they did? How does one even fit their car there? Suck it up and park out in the boonies like I did.

I went home and told B about it. We laughed for a few minutes and he says I can never go to Kroger without coming home with some sort of story. It's true. Something interesting always happens when I am out shopping.

1 comment:

Jill said...

This has been cracking me up since I saw your FB post.

Do we need to start a new website?? People of Kroger?? LOL