Saturday, January 15, 2011

Slacker...or something else?

I don't know what my deal is these days. I just can't seem to get with it.
Everything is lagging behind. The dishes, the laundry, the housework.

I know I was sick last week, but this has been going on for some time now. I feel like a giant lump of laziness and that is so not like me.

Tomorrow is a new day and the start of a new week. I WILL go to the gym on Tuesday. I WILL make it to the grocery store tomorrow and I WILL do at least two loads of laundry tomorrow.

I think now that the holidays and the hustble, I think I just made up a new word....back on track....maybe I am not a slacker, maybe I have too much going on. Am I spreading myself too thin? Is that why I can't remember anything? Crap, see now I forgot what I was even talking about.

So yea, things will all fall into place. Maybe while Brendan is spending some time with Papa and Nana tomorrow, I can sleep in, get some house work done and make it to the store. And while I am at the store, i will load up on fruits and veggies, b/c I feel like my eating habits need to get back on track as well.

No comments: