Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My light just went dim.

Just when you thought there was a light at the end of the tunnel and you could actually see the light ...45 minutes into what is supposed to be your LAST dental appointment, your dentist discovers the crown doesn't fit. And guess what, that light that was once SO bright, just got a little dimmer. So, the crown has to be sent back. And you get sent home with an incomplete set of teeth.....again.

***sigh***

3 years later and what seems to be adding up to a hell of lot of money, and I have to go back. In two weeks.

But lets look at the positives here. At least the other crown fit.

In the last 3 years, I have had a crap ton of work done. Here is the break down:
* Compacted Wisdom teeth removed
* 18 months of Invisalign
* Bone graft/Sinus Lift
* Schedule Implants
* Get KTFU with B2 - put next surgery on hold
* Implants are now scheduled
* Implants have to heal
* and heal some more - at least the oral surgeon is easy on the eyes
* Get molds made for crowns
* Wait for crowns
* Crowns finally comes in, only one fits
* Reschedule for 2 weeks out

Oh and I suppose you are wondering WHY I have implants and crowns to begin with, ahe? Because the nut job of a dentist I went to years ago jacked these two teeth up and they had to be pulled. And they are my meat eater teeth and I just wasn't happy without them. So I figured, WTH else am I going to do with my insurance money?

Brush and floss daily kids!

Tooth Character Holding a Toothbrush - Royalty Free Clipart Picture

No comments: