Monday, January 3, 2011

Weekend Review

I have SO much to talk about today.

The Browns: After yesterday EMBARRASSING loss to the Shitsburgh Pittsburgh Steelers, head coach, Eric Mangini has been fired at this mornings team meeting. You have no idea how happy this makes me. I am hoping and prayer that they hire John Gruden. If this happens, you bet I will be looking into season tickets. Gruden and Peyton Hillis... HOT STUFF!

My BFF ( I know, I am not supposed to use that word anymore) Joyce got engaged over the weekend. I am over the moon happy for her! It's been a long time coming. But now when she asks me when I am going to have another baby, I don't have my "when are you going to get married" question to throw back at her. She tells me I have a year to save up for a ugly bridesmaid dress. I say screw the dress, when is the bachlorette party.

All the holiday festivities are over and I am glad to be back to a full working week, with a full paycheck on the way. This 24 hours and 32 hours crap is for the birds. I have bills to pay people. My least favorite this time of year is getting the dog licenses renewed. Seriously, $25 per dog. I will be glad when I can get back to my normal workout schedule. Being as I will be wearing a BM dress with in the next year. I refuse to look as horrible and fat as I did in Nicole's wedding. But if anything, those pictures are what keep me motivated.

Totally off topic, but listening to people scarf down eat their lunch drives me batty. I can't stand to hear people chew their food to begin with. But when I can hear the person in the cube next to me eat as thou they haven't ate in 2 drives, make me want to stab myself in the ear. And the constant scrapping of the yogurt container, give it up....it's gone! That's almost as bad as the people who insist they can get more out of the straw when the beverage they were drinking is gone.

Oh, BTW, Happy 2011! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments: