Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm a child of the 80's

80's Decade Box Gift Basket - Classic 80's Candy
Let me start out by saying I LOVE candy. Love.it. Sweet, sour, tart, chewy, you name it. Love it.

My fabulous co-worker received this box.
Well guess what? She was NOT a child of the 80s. We had talked about it one day, and of course, I forgot about it. Then one morning I find it sitting on my desk. She and her hubby picked thru the candy and she brought the rest for me.

Check out what was inside waiting for me!

 One of my favorites, Laffy Taffy. I love those stupid little jokes. And this one took me back, candy cigarettes. What the hell were they trying to teach us, that smoking WAS cool? I don't think so! I mean, don't get me wrong, I had my fair share of candy cigarettes, but I preferred the gum cigarette, where they were rolled in white paper and when you gave them a puff, powered sugar came out. Man, I thought I was so cool.

Any who.... I am going to leave you with two jokes today.

Q: How does a Mule open a locked barn?
*
*
*
*
A: With Don-keys!

Q: Why did one skeleton chase after the other?
*
*
*
*
A: Because he had a bone to pick with him.

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

No comments: