Monday, March 30, 2009

The Home stretch!

Any day now Baby Cakes. OK, not really. But maybe in 2 weeks you can make your arrival.
I'm hoping to make it to Easter. Partly b/c my mother decided to go to Florida between the 6th and 12th. Great timing mom! I just know if I go into labor while she is gone I will never hear the end of it.....NEVER.

And seriously, if I more person tells me b/c this is my first I will go late, I will seriously throat punch them! I'm very hostile these days.

The nursery is done. Just waiting for Baby Cakes. We went to BRU and purchased the PNP with the gift cards we have. I began working on my thank you notes yesterday....yea, I got about 15 done... out of 70. I'm pretty sure they will go out in batches. As long as they go out before the baby gets here, I'm cool with that.

B and I had what I am sure was our last baby free getaway this weekend. We went up to Windsor to see Chicago and do some gambling. Concert was awesome, the room was awesome, losing $140 to the slots, not so awesome. But we both had a great time and I managed to stay up till 2am with OUT a nap!

I have my 36 week appt on Thursday, so be sure to check back for that update!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I went early with my first, I have hope for you!! I'll send babycakes an eviction notice. I talked to Davis every single night a week before I had him telling him to get out, in fact an hour before my water broke I was telling him to leave, haha

I know how you feel though, you get to that point where your just over being pregnant. I was sooooooo uncomfortable that I wasn't sure I'd make it to 40 weeks and thank god I didn't have to go that long, I may have snapped.