Thursday, March 26, 2009

One month or less

I am so hoping for the less part.
I feel as thou I have been 8 months pg FORever. I'm ready all ready.

Last night Baby Cakes had Party at the Disco on my bladder. I thought for sure I was going to lose all control and pee my pants. Then I starting having cramps, this along with my cankles...that B could see. I mean seriously, he couldn't see that I didn't have any ankles? Whatever. The rest of the night I was just uncomfortable.

I did manager to get some paperwork for the hospital filled out. Gotta love that pre-registration. And B and I continued our "little discussion".

The boy is crazy I tell you , down right crazy. I told him that when the time comes and I DO finally go into labor, I want to get to the hospital, get checked in and settled into a room before he starts dialing for dollars.

When I said that, he looked at me like I sprouted another head. He wants to drive 100MPH down the trail to get me to the hospital while calling everyone. UM, HELL TO THE NO! NO Fucking way! I don't know how many times I told him I would kill him or hide his phone from him. He just doesn't get it. I honestly think he watches too much tv. He thinks my water will break and if I am not to the hospital within 10 minutes I will have the baby in the Jeep. I have told him over and over that it could take onwards up to 24 hours before the baby would arrive. Again, you would have thought I sprouted another head. I don't know what to say to make him understand my position. His argument, but they are SO excited. I get that. I really do. But I don't want to have to kill my MIL or SIL b/c they are all up in my business. And knowing my MIL, if B does call her while we are on our way, she will be there before me. No lie.

Moving on. I am so annoyed lately. People drive me bat shit crazy. I cant take it anymore. I just want to throat punch a bitch. Maybe I just need more sleep.

I'm going to be an attention whore for a minute. As you all know from following my blog, I have GD. I have been doing really well (except for lately). I was weighed at the doctors last week and then I weighed myself again yesterday and WTF, I weigh less today than I did BEFORE I got pg. I am in no way complaining, but holy shit, how awesome is that? Everyone said I would most likely lose weight being on this diet, but I honestly didn't believe them.

That's all for now.

3 comments:

imdesired said...

I was lol'ing all through your entry...

Especially the bat shit crazy part!

:)
You'll be done before you know it! (easy to say)

Nik said...

I think tis going to be less. I have a gut feeling you are going to have BabyCakes in the next two weeks. I guess we will have to wait and see. Im so excited!!

Jill said...

You know what I was so antsy to have Davis and guess what he came early and to be honest looking back he could have stayed in a little longer so I could have gotten some more crap done!! LOL

Your baby will be here before you know it, I promise :o)