Thursday, March 19, 2009

3 is my lucky number

Not really. But every night this week I have woke up at 3am. And not just 3am, 3:08 to be exact. Whats up with that?

And whoever said sleep was over rated couldn't be farther from the truth. I slept from 6:30-8:30, 11:00-3:08, 3:15-5:45 last night. OMG.... it was heaven.

I'm feeling 95% better, but now B is sick. And of course being a man, it is TEN times worse than what I had and he doesn't know how he will make it thru the day. ***rolls eyes*** So I tell him to stop and buy some dayquil. His response. I don't like that stuff. I said the pill, not the liquid... and if you don't like it, then you can suffer all day. He told me I didn't have to be mean about it. I said, I am sorry but in all honesty, you can get over this quicker than I did. And you can take the good stuff.

Aside from my dying husband, I have my 34 week OB appt today. Hopefully they don't piss me off and make me wait 45 minutes.

No comments: