Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nursery Updates

Thanks to my wonderful, extremely talented friend Cyndi, I now have the valance and rocking chair pads. I LOVE them. They are oh so awesome.

She hand stitched those little balloon buttons on there.











Here is a picture of the ceiling fan we purchased off eBay.







And here are just a few pictures of the room overall with the pictures on the wall I put together. I got the frames at IKEA and printed the pictures from the Internet.






Too bad the room looks like a tornado went thru it. I finally got my red lamp, put the mattress in the crib and put the bedding on. After I sort thru the 646548 blankets I got, I will post finished pictures of the nursery.

3 comments:

Shannon A. said...

Oh it looks soooo good!! I love it all, and I am glad you got your red lamp.

imdesired said...

LOVE it! :D

Stacey said...

Aw, your nursery is very cute! Great job : ) The ceiling fan is very cool!