Friday, March 20, 2009

Where is my brain?

This has been going on for a while now, but last night it really hit me that I am losing it.

I swing by the ATM and CAN NOT remember my pin number. OMFG. Of course, the first time I enter it, its wrong... so then I had to think, think, think about what the number was. Thank god I got it right. I can only imagine how pissed I would have been if the machine ate my card. More pissed if I didnt have the cash to stop and get the ice cream I so badly wanted.

Then this morning, I get up and totally space about testing my BS before I ate. It wasn't until I was walking out the door to leave for work that I realized I had already eaten breakfast and not tested...oh well.

With all that being said. Lets see what I can remember from my 34 week appointment.

My BP is good, I lost 2 pounds, Baby Cakes HR is 134 and I am measuring right on track.

We talked in great length about being induced and what are the odds of having a c/s. I go back in two weeks and begin my internal exam.....EEEK! At week 37, I will have an U/S to check the size of Baby Cakes and we can decided from there what course of action we want to take. My OB is very optimistic and wants everything to take its own course. As of now, I agree with her.

I have to give a shout out to my friend Jill, whose water broke last night and we should be expecting her little bundle of joy sometime today!! He is TWO weeks early! OMG, I am so excited for her and her hubby!!!

2 comments:

Jene said...

Did you read my blog from yesterday? It doesn't get any better :)

Troy & Amy said...

If you're on a GD diet - are you lower on carbs? I heard that can cause forgetfulness.

It happens to me alot and I'm not even prego. :\ I honestly can't imagine what I'll be like when I am!