Friday, March 13, 2009

Let the craziness begin

To start things off, I woke up sick as fuck this morning. Not as sick as I was in December but still feeling like ass none the less.


I can not breathe out my right nostril, my right ear is killing me and my throat hurts.



I decided the best thing for my sore throat was McDonald's for breakfast, which included a LARGE OJ....which I am SO not allowed to have.

I have two cakes to make this weekend. Lets see how creative I can be when I am sick....


AND my baby shower is Sunday. I really, really, really don't want to be sick for that. I think I will call the doctors office when they open this morning.

And I have a teaser photo for you. I had maternity pictures taken a few weeks back. Everlasting Images is beyond freaking awesome. You can check out their site for all their info or more of my photo session!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I love love love the pictures!!

Dawn said...

You are such a beautiful pregnant mommy! I love all the pics and the blue blouse!