Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sympathy pains and Spring fever

It appears as thou B is having sympathy pains. He keeps getting charlie horses in his calf. I laugh. Aren't I the loving wife. My answer to everything these days is to drink more water...or is it B's answer. I cant remember.

I am so ready for spring to be here. Not because that means the arrival of Baby Cakes, but more so the fact that it will be WARM out. I don't know how much more I can take. Yes, the sunshine is nice. Whats not so nice is walking out into teen temperatures. I have had enough. This is right about the time B and I take off for a long weekend to someplace warm. I thought with Baby Cakes coming and having 8 weeks off, I could get thru the winter. I was wrong. I have spring fever in the worst way. I must have spent an hour looking online at 3 days cruises. **shakes fist at the ILs were on a cruise as we speak.**

Then I spent some more time looking at the deals on expedia for NYC and Vegas. I am desperate to go anywhere right about now. Just to get the hell out of Ohio would be a nice change up.

**sigh**

Wishful thinking.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm with you on the vacation thing, right about now we'd be planning a fabulous summer vaca, but that is a no go considering we will have a 2 month old. So I've started dreaming up fabulous ideas for our 10 year second honeymoon, I'm thinking Tahiti, LOL.

Dawn said...

HAHA you think being preg in the winter is bad, you remember your swollen ankles, well close your eyes and imagine the summer time!!! Alyssa was a winter baby, Drew through the whole freakin summer, I was not a happy camper. My feet were so swollen i had to wear sandles, and at that I stretched them out also. :( Drink lots of water!