Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Not gunna lie

I am miserable today! I am also on the verge of tears.
I got zero sleep last night and my back is wrecked.

Every little things annoys the piss out of me and I just want to slap a bitch. Its so bad, I cant listen or be around people eating without there being background noise....loud background noise. This annoyed me before pregnancy, but now, OMG. I'm like how can people make so much noise when they chew? And how is it that people, grown adults, don't know how to share? Is it acceptable to have 2 muffins in a matter of 5 minutes when other people, especially the pg lady, haven't even had ONE! Argh.

Don't even get me started on the dumb asses at Target and Kroger from last night. I mean come on, do you think you own the isle? Is it acceptable to leave your cart unattended in the middle of the isle while you look for a jar of pickles? Move your fucking cart over.

I am not gunna lie, today is the WORST I have felt this entire pregnancy.
I feel like Peter on Family guy when he throws his hands up in the air and simply says "done". That's me done!

I cant even focus on my work b/c everything hurts and I feel like a walking zombie.
I'm going to try sleeping on the couch tonight. Hope B doesnt take offense to it. If he does, oh well...its honestly for his own good at this point.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Aw, I hope you're feeling a little bit better. (((HUGS)))