Saturday, April 18, 2009

Textbook perfect

I know this post is a few days behind schedule, but I have been very busy.

I had my 38 week appointment on Wednesday which included a U/S, a NST and a exam.
The doctor said everything was text book perfect.

The U/S was great, Baby Cakes looks to be measuring about 8 pounds 5ounces. But she measured high b/c Baby Cakes was in a ball and she couldn't get a good read on the waistline. HR was 120.

The NST was perfect. Lots of activity and the HR was 132.

The pelvic exam was good. She could tell there were some changes, but nothing major. We made a decision to strip my membrane. Holy fucking shit. That hurt! I about came up off the table,

After all that and 2 hours later we decided to scheduled the induction. Which will be tomorrow!!! ACK! I go in at 7:30pm and then Monday morning they will start the pictocin.

I have so many feelings running thru me.

I have tried everything to get Baby Cakes out on my own and have had NO success. I even ate an entire bag of habanero potato chips. This kid does not want to come out!

I'm sure I'll blog some more Sunday night as I will be bored out of my skull in the hospital. So
Stayed tuned. Baby Cakes to arrive no later than MONDAY!

No comments: