Thursday, April 9, 2009

One more week!

One more week of work!

I told Mr. Boss man that next Friday will be my last day of work. He turned a ghostly shade of white. I thought he was going to pass out on me. Then he proceeds to make this statement
"hmmmm, now I have to think about what I am going to do while you are gone."

**Blank stare**

Really? You have had a good 7 months to think about this. Whatevs. Wont be my problem for 8 weeks.

Which brings me to my next statement. He then says "Oh, you will be gone what, 6 weeks? I said "No. Eight." He then asked me why 8.

**sigh**

I swear, I cant live with this man half the time. Part of me is a nervous wreck about being gone and the other part thinks it nice knowing that this place would.not.function with out me. Then I freak out again at the thought of people using my computer, my stapler and going thru my file cabinets. I don't like my stuff touched. And it makes me REALLY nervous that a coworker keeps asking me to write down all the passwords to everything. Not gunna happen.

I'm also glad that I decided to set a "last day" but now I feel even more under pressure. Which is all fine and dandy, I think I accomplish more when I KNOW shit has to get done.

No comments: