Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yup. I have had enough

I have had enough of the nose bleeds.

I am a huge nose blower. I hate having snot and buggers up my nose. But with out fail, every time I blow, my nose bleeds.

Last night before I got in bed, I had something up there bugging me, so I blow. Get in bed and you guessed it. Nose bleed. And WTF, its only the right side.

Ugh. Its not like I can not blow my nose.

Hopefully this too will fix itself like the dizzy/light headed crap I had going on a few weeks ago.

2 comments:

Shannon A. said...

Oh I feel ya on this too....I am having horrible issues with nose bleeding and whatnot...it is a nightmare for sure.

Jill said...

I've had it too. Every time I blow my nose, especially my left nostril, lots of blood. The other morning I had a full on blood running out of the left nostril nose bleed and I haven't had one of those since I was like 10 years old. Another pregnancy joy.