Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cravings

Yesterday at the doctors appointment they asked if I had any weird cravings.
Is that not a loaded question to ask a pregnant lady? And seriously, what constitutes "weird"?
What may seem "weird" to a non pregnant woman may be totally "normal" to a pregnant person.

I will classify this as weird: I once had a friend who, when pregnant with her first, was ADDICTED to Doritos and oatmeal. Not weird right. Well she scooped the oatmeal WITH the Doritos. ***shudders*** The more I think about it, I don't know whether to classify it as weird or disgusting. I'm thinking the latter.

As for myself, I can say that I have NOT had any weird cravings. Its either I want this and have to have it now. Or nothing sounds good. I've even made dinner and then decided that it didn't sound good. So I made something else for me. B thinks I am so odd for doing that.

Some things I am addicted to (this week):
Popsicles
Chips and salsa
Chocolate Milk
Oranges

See, nothing weird there.

I'll update next week when the list changes.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Yea I didn't have anything weird either BUT I seriously was addicted to Cocoa Krispies for weeks...like 2-3 bowls a day addiction : )

Jill said...

I haven't had any weird cravings either. I do have the orange thing going on though, I love my daily orange.