Monday, January 26, 2009

2/3 down!

Holy shizzle. This is it. 2/3 of the way to the finish line. My oh my how time is flying.
I think I am reverting back to the restless nights. Stupid sciatica nerve. My back has been killing me.

Still no progress on the nursery. WTH is our deal? I was supposed to work on it yesterday, but with the girls night out and the surprise birthday party, come Sunday I needed a day to recharge the batteries. We did however make it up to IKEA and purchase two rugs and some pictures frames for the nursery. And I have decided that I am not painting. I just don't have the energy. And B hates painting, so I wouldn't ask him to do it. Beside at the cranky point I am at, I know I will just get pissed and tell him he is doing it wrong and take it over.

I did purchase some new clothing Sunday. Now I have more than 2 full weeks of shirts to wear to work instead of the 6 same shirts I had in rotation.

3 comments:

Shannon A. said...

I am so excited for you....Third Tri!! OHEMGEE. You will get things together, I know it...Me on the other hand, not so sure. If you need anything, let me know.

Jill said...

Welcome to 3rd Trimester!!! Woohoo!!!!

Jene said...

Yay Angi! Grow baby, grow!