Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Touchers

Belly Touchers that is. I have to say, as long as I know you and you ask before you touch I don't mind. I think it sweet that friends and family want to talk to Baby Cakes.

Last night my ILs came over and they have not seen me since Christmas. Let me tell you, my body sure has changes since then. I was just really starting to show at Christmas and well now its definite there is a little baby growing in there.

The look on my MIL face when she saw me was priceless. I cant even begin to tell you how flipping excited she is about this baby. And my FIL is equally priceless he wasn't sure if he wanted to hug me or pat my belly. So I got a little of both.

I do think this picture is too great not to share. They make it in T-shirt form if you wish to have one for yourself.


2 comments:

Jill said...

I think about 20 people touched and rubbed my belly at the shower. I had to surrender to it, grrrrrr.

Jene said...

So annoying!