Thursday, January 8, 2009

*#%^*&@%!!^%*

Is how I feel most days. People just seriously piss me the fuck off.

I have a serious case of road rage. I have found a new love for the horn and my middle finger.

People at the grocery store, OMFG, don't even get me started.

People who call the office and cant spit out what they want to say or say WAY too much. And people who repeat what I say with a snarky attitude.

And get this one. B, when he doesn't agree with me or see things my way. Doesn't he know his life would be so simple if he would just say "yes, honey"

I'm only half kidding about that last one. B has been so good with my emotions and mood swings. He even knows when to take me out to dinner vs me cooking. God love him.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'm with you on this one. I have found that pregnancy has made me slightly more hostile than normal.

Shannon A. said...

I too am rather hostile...but only towards random drivers. If someone in my own family pisses me off, well then I cry. LOL

Jene said...

LMAO! Are you SURE you're not a Jersey girl?