Friday, January 16, 2009

DOUBLE DIGITS

99 days to go. I don't believe it. Quite honestly, I still have to remind myself that I am pregnant.

These past months have just flown by. I remember the night I POAS, didn't believe it so I took another one in the morning. I remember calling my BFF and telling her. She squealed and we laughed...that all seems like last week. I remember telling the ILs, MIL about tackled me and FIL was "raising the roof" and hugging everyone....Good times.

I just cant wrap my head around the fact that this is real. That in a short 99 or something days I am going to be a mom and we will know the gender of Baby Cakes.

Ack, I still have SO much to do. The nursery was supposed to be cleaned out this weekend. Well, I don't foresee that happening as we are attending an autograph signing from James Laurinaitis and Marcus Freeman of OSU on Saturday and I am tagging along with fore mentioned BFF to a bridal show on Sunday.

If I don't have time to get shit done now, how on earth will I find time when I am chasing a little one around. Maybe when the baby comes I wont jam pack my schedule.

2 comments:

Nik said...

I dont remember squealing. I do remember crying cause I was so happy and excited for you. I can't wait to meet Baby Cakes!! 99 days to go!! OMG!!

Angi said...

squeling, crying... whatever.
I loved your reaction.