Monday, January 12, 2009

Sucked the life out of me

I had the pleasure of registering yesterday. My bff Nicole went with me. What a trooper.
We went to BRU and Target. Thank god she bought me lunch b/c I am sure I was becoming unbearable.

It took 2.5 hours at BRU and another hour at Target. I feel like I haven't registered for enough stuff. But in my defense the Target we went to sucked ass. We should have went to the other location.

We were gone for 5 hours and it sucked the life right out of me. It was all I could do, to get a load of laundry done when I get home.

So now the question is, do I finish the registry online or go to the other Target store and upload it there? I'm guessing online.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Target doesn't have a big selection at all. Kind of diappointing because I love that store. I didn't even register there because of their lack of goods.

Jene said...

Online is the way to go! Careful about Target, their return policy blows!

TheFamilyHolty said...

Yep I second Jene...their return policy is crap. I remember seeing a little bit of cute stuff at Target but I am absolutely in love with BRU. It's where I go for everything for Jordyn and Nicky. I'd say check online to see if there is anything else at Target that you can't get at BRU. And online is cool but I'm kind of a picky one- I like to SEE the stuff before I add it to the list!

Jill said...

And watch Target when finishing online a lot of stuff is only available online so unless your guests are going to buy it online you might not get it, same for BRU watch to make sure the item doesn't say ONLINE ONLY because some of their stuff is

Nik said...

I have to say that registering was overwhelming even for me. I even had a little moment in BRU while looking at the crib. I still can't believe you are having a baby. I don't think I'll believe it till I actually see Baby Cakes and hold him or her.