Friday, January 23, 2009

Goodness Gracious

DO NOT DRINK THE WATER!

I found out last night that another one of my friends is expecting. ACKK! I'm still in shock by the news, but I am so excited for them.

Just so you don't think I am kidding, here is the run down of people I know who are currently expecting.

I'll start with me.

1. Me
2. A cousin
3. Another cousin
4. Jill
5. Shannon
6. Heather
7. Jess
8. Lucy
9. Laura
10. Jaime
11. Monica
12. Karen
13. Jenn

A bakers dozen.

See, I wasn't kidding! I wish them all a Healthy and Happy pregnancy!!

4 comments:

Shannon A. said...

Baby Cakes has a built in posse now!

Angi said...

Shannon, for real. And everyone is due within weeks of one another!

Jill said...

I love it!!

Dawn said...

And I just found out that i might have had some of that water to drink, i find out how far i am on the 23rd! #3 should be fun!