Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm losing it

My Mind that is.

This morning I made a plate of cupcakes to bring to work. Get half to work and realize I left the plate on the counter. Shhh, we wont be telling coworkers about the cupcakes.
While we are on the subject of cupcakes...last night I was making Halloween cupcakes (HAPPY HALLOWEEN) candy corn cupcakes to be exact, well I forget to spray the silicone pan and all 6 cupcakes either stuck to the pan or the bottoms burnt. Ugh, I never do stupid crap like that.

Yesterday I forgot to bring my lunchbox home. I know, I sound like I am five, but still, I had to "pack" my lunch in a Kroger bag. That's Klassy.

Again with this morning, I nearly stepped into the shower with my slippers on...maybe I was still half asleep.

I need to write everything down and even then I forget the list or where I put the list.

A week ago, I wrote a list of things I need to have on me at all times: tums, Tylenol, gum....you think I have any of that in my purse?

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm Klassy because I pack my lunch every day in a Wal Mart or Kroger bag, hahahaha. And don't worry my brain has been sucked out by our baby too.