Monday, October 27, 2008

Second Trimester

Heartburn, indigestion and nausea. I feel like a walking Pepto ad, minus the diarrhea.

I am currently 14 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I feel as thou you could look at me and think "did she eat too much for lunch or could she be pregnant?"

I bought my first pair of maternity pants this weekend. I have to admit, there not that bad. And one of my girlfriends dropped off some of her maternity clothing this past weekend. Thank Liz, you were right these cords are super comfy. I have them on today.

In other news, B and I hit up IKEA this weekend and bought some super cute shelves for the nursery.

Aside from that excitement, not much new going on. I need to call the OB b/c I have no idea when my next appointment is.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Aw...such fun times...heartburn, vomiting, peeing all day..etc, remember them well! It will go fast!!