Friday, October 10, 2008

I would say thats positive



Did you get a good look at the picture? By no means is that second line "faint" or "barley" there.

Of course I didn't believe it, so the next morning I had to pee on another stick. And if those two weren't good enough for me, I had a friend give me a spare digital test.


All three test showed positive. B said "babe, they are 99.99% right." Then he proceeded to freak out, but in a good way.


So I made the call to the doctor and of course, they couldn't get me in that day. I mean seriously people. Do you know me? I couldn't sleep that night. I went in to the doctors bright and early, peed in a cup this time, not on a stick. And waited. Waited. Waited. And waited some more.

By now I had pretty myself had myself convinced all three of those test were wrong. FINALLY, the doctor came in with the good news. I was indeed pregnant and my due date is set for April 26, 2009.

No comments: