Monday, October 13, 2008

Sleep, sleep and more sleep

I feel like I can't get enough sleep. I got 8 hours on Saturday night, then took a 2 hour nap on the couch (that's how I like to watch Sunday football). I proceeded to do nothing the remainder of the day and went to bed at 9pm. NINE! What am I, 8 years old? I slept the entire night, with one bathroom break, and woke up at 5:30 still tired.
I realize little baby cakes is just so busy these days, but seriously. I would like some normalcy back in life. Not to mention the Browns play MNF at 8pm. At the rate I am going I will be lucky to make it to half time.

3 comments:

Nik said...

You know there is such a thing as too much sleep. I feel tired no matter what kind of sleep I get and Im not prego. Just try and keep busy which shouldn't be hard for you since you always have something go on. Don't over do it though. You need rest and relaxation too. Love ya, The Nanny

Jene said...

Too bad both of our ball teams sucked ass this year. You don't even have the playoffs to fall asleep to :(

Jene said...

Oh, and when you're pregnant there is no such thing as too much sleep!