Monday, October 20, 2008

Sausage Gravy and Biscuts: A letter to Baby Cakes

First and foremost I just want to let you know how much I love me some Bob Evans Sausage Gravy and Biscuts.
Secondly, I did not think it was very cool of you to make me excuse myself in the middle of my breakfast only to high tale it to the public bathroom, (which you know I have a fear of) to make it in a matter of a like a nano-second (thank god there was a stall open) and get rid of my delicious breakfast.
NOT.COOL. Listen to me when I say this. I love food. I love Bob Evans SG&B. Maybe will we have to try this adventure again. Maybe next time I will get the sunshine skillet. Either way, you too will learn to love Bob Evans.
And from now on, if you don't like something, you think maybe you can wait until we have a little more privacy before you make me upchuck it and pee my pants?

Thanks, love ya.

No comments: