Wednesday, October 15, 2008

TMI

Too much information is what you are going to get.

First off, I feel like there are 5 pound weights in each of my boobs. Not to mention that I now have "spillage" and have to go bra shopping. I'm sure B will enjoy that....not. Hopefully he will let me go by myself.

Second, I pee when I sneeze. And if that wasn't bad enough if I sneeze to hard I gag. And to top that off, just when I thought I was past the m/s (morning sickness) I thru up for the first time last week (in the afternoon mind you) and peed my pants. AYFKM?
Don't get me wrong, I love being pregnant. Love it! But this is just the beginning. I'm barely out of the first trimester. Just wait until the gas starts.

And lastly, I wake up every night to pee around 3 am. I have mastered the art of getting up, walking down the hall, going and crawling back in bed all without opening my eyes. Thank goodness I only wake up once a night....for now.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Uh Oh, your already snissing!!! I have yet to experience the sniss.

Jene said...

Oooh, the sniss! Don't worry, farther into 2nd trimester you'll feel fanfreakingtastic for a few weeks!