Monday, October 13, 2008

Information overload

I decided to take a break from work and read the Target email. Free Shipping! Well I managed to find my way to the baby pages. Baby cribs, changing tables, car seats, this, that and anything else.
Oh.my.goodness. I seriously have NO idea where to begin. My head is spinning. I looked at so many cribs, especially converters (b/c I think that is the most practical way to go for the money) then I clicked over to car seats. ACK! I decided to go back to work. Yet here I am blogging. No motivation. Have I mentioned how tired I am?
I think I need to consult my "mom friends" and see what they have to say.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Right now I'm trying to figure out what kind of bottles I'll use, sooooo many choices!!

Jene said...

It will be ok! As long as you don't go to Babies R' Us on a Saturday it's completely manageable :)

Let me know if I can help!