Monday, November 3, 2008

Bob Evans: Take Two

Bob Evans this time around was a success! Baby Cakes liked the sunshine skillet. Thank god. I mean, could you image a life, well 6 months of no Bob Evans? Didn't think so.

In other exciting news, remember that list I was talking about? I found it. Not only that, but I now have Tums and Tylenol in my purse!

I seem to have tons more energy lately. I stayed up past 11 on Friday and 10 on Saturday. Sunday, I got up early (no thanks to the time change). I did three loads of laundry, I even folded everything that was in the dryer. Took down all the Halloween decor, cleaned the front porch and put out the fall decor. I even managed to stay awake for the entire Browns game. What a waste of my time. So glad I didn't spend the money to go....anyways, back on track.

Lets see if I can remember to call the OB today. I have no idea when my next apt. is and it bothers me to not know things.

1 comment:

TheFamilyHolty said...

No kidding, that game wound up sucking! My mom was there with her boyfriend, as were our best friends. :-\