Wednesday, November 12, 2008

To all my "mommie" friends.

Thanks for warning me of what takes place at the 16 week appointment. Should I have read that in the book somewhere?

Christ almighty. As if it weren't bad enough they left me alone in the room for 20 minutes to stare at the cold, shiny metal contraption they were going to shove up my who-ha. I sat there and thought "shit, had I know this I would have shaved today." Shaving is a once a week chore these days. I just don't have time to do it before work. AND to make matters worse, it was the first time I met the Dr. Argh. At the least the stirrups were heated.

Moving on.

Dr. says "lets get some heart tones." And of course after about ten minutes of trying, no dice. Luckily for me the u/s room was open. So we headed down there and got a look at Baby Cakes.


The u/s tech said I had a galloping horse in there. HR of 146.

Baby Cakes wanted nothing to do with having his picture taken, the little shit turned his head. But he did keep kicking and waving his right hand.

Here is the latest picture. Its from the belly up, cause ya know, we aren't going to find out the sex.

ENJOY!!




5 comments:

merin1011 said...

Ahh, look at baby cakes!! Maybe it's a little weird, but I teared up looking at that picture. I'm so excited for you guys!! <3

Jene said...

Yay for baby cakes! I find it interesting that you refer to it as "he."

Sara said...

I thought the same thing as Jene!
So cute.

Nik said...

Do you know something I don't? You found out it's a "he". I thought we were called it a "her." LOL!! "She" is starting to look like an actual baby instead of a peanut. HaHa! I am so excited to meet Baby Cakes.

Jill said...

Awwwwww!!!! Babycakes is so cute :o)