Wednesday, November 26, 2008

NBR - Not Baby Related

I wanted to take a moment out of my day to wish every one a wonderful, happy Thanksgiving.

Every Thursday, the nesties have Thankful Thursday and we all say what we are thankful for. Well, I am going to share with you, what I am thankful for. So here is my list.

1. I am thankful for my hubby. He is the most amazing man I know. I love that I can tell him anything and we have the best time together.

2. I am thankful for a healthy, growing baby and thus far an easy pregnancy.

3. I am thankful for my parents. They have given me so much and they have scarified so much to make sure I never went with out

4. The rest of my family, in laws, siblings and half family included. These are all amazing people and would go to the ends of the earth for you. We may not spend a lot of time together, but when we do it always makes for a good story.

5. My friends. Near and far. I know that no matter what, they will always be there for me even if we don't talk as much as we used to.

6. My job. Even on days when I want to say fuck it all and walk out the door. In these tough times, I am grateful that the hubby and I both have steady jobs.

7. The material things in life. I honestly believe I take for granted a lot of the stuff I have.

8. Health. Not only mine, but everyone who is near and dear to me. 2008 has been a rough year on my family.

9. My dogs. I could not imagine my house without them. It seriously warms my heart every day when I come to see how happy they are to see me.

10. My house that my husband and I have turned into a home. Soon to be filled with more love than we'll prolly know what to do with. Along with that will come the sleep-less nights, night time feedings and countless diaper changes. But we couldn't be happier and cant wait to meet Baby Cakes.

Once again, Happy Thanksgiving. And remember to take time out of your day to remind yourself of everything you have and tell someone how much they mean to you.