Thursday, November 13, 2008

Things that make me cry

The CMA's were on last night. You're prolly already thinking WTH would that make her cry.
I am so glad I was able to stay awake for the entire show. Which is a huge surprise since it was on till 11pm.

Towards the end of the show, Carrie Underwood performed "Just a Dream" and it seriously brought down the house.

Carrie was introduced by a woman known as Leslie Ponder, the widow of a slain U.S. soldier named James “Tre” Ponder.

For your viewing pleasure I have included a link to youtube. But consider this your warning. It is a tear jerker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYyAtSk_6X4

I'll figure out how to upload it later today so you can just click and watch.

As if that weren't bad enough, the evening news had a story about the Ottawa County Humane Society and how two of their workers found 3 pigs and a goat, mutilated and left in the wild.
Sickening and very disturbing. Whats even worse was the news showed pictures of those poor piggies.
WTH is wrong with people?

Now that I type this out, I am sure I would have cried even if I weren't pregnant and hormonal.

No comments: