Monday, November 24, 2008

Making Decisions

B and I went to the dreaded Baby's R Us this weekend. And to be honest, it wasn't all that bad.
I guessed it helped that B knows the manager and he personally took us around and explained everything and showed us how everything worked.
We decided on a crib. Its the right color and best thing is, its a converter to its a lifetime bed.











I would love to get the matching low dresser, but holy smokes, that cost more than the crib.

Here is the whole set together.











As if that wasn't enough excitement for us, we also decided on a travel system. B has one requirement. "I don't want anything that I will look stupid pushing."



We both took a liking to this system right away. It has this awesome fabric that is wipe able. The picture isn't the best, but its a dark grey, with a lighter grey and lime green accents. It also comes with a base, so that will save us $70.00.






2 comments:

Jill said...

Good Choices!!!!

Jene said...

I wanted that travel system SO bad, but it didn't fit in the car :(