Monday, November 3, 2008

I remembered!

I remembered to call the OB's office. Can you believe that? Not only did I remember to call but I actually thought about it before the 2 hour lunch break. God I hate that. You mean to tell me that every single person in that office is out to lunch for two hours at the same time? Ugh, whatever.

This phone call concerns me a little. Here is the run down.

Me: Hi, this Angela XXX and I need to either schedule my next appointment or know approximately when it would be.
Them: Are you a patient here?
Me: Yes.
Them: Are you pregnant?
Me: Yes, 15 weeks.
Them: And you have been here before?
Me: Um, yea. (AYFKM?)
Them: Hold on ( I get transferred)
Them: Hello?
Me: Yes, this is Angela XXX and I need to schedule my next appointment.
Them: OK, for what?
Me: To see the OB for the my next pg checkup
Them: Well didn't you schedule that at your last visit.
Me: No. Had I done that we would not be having this conversation.
Them: Are you sure. Whats you name again?
Me (OMFG) Yes, I am sure. The last appt I had there was at 9 weeks and then had my NT scan at St. V.
Them: Oh, well I guess you do need an appointment. We need to get you in this week next week at the very latest!!!


So I schedule the appointment. Hang up the phone and seriously wonder if I need to find a new OB.

In case you're wondering when the next appointment is, its next Tuesday.

2 comments:

Jill said...

My new doctor is fabulous, if you want her number, hehehehe.

Sara said...

People are dumb!