Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tired and Hungry

I haven't been sleeping worth a shit lately. Getting up 2 times a night to pee and all the tossing and turning makes for a cranky me in the morning.

I am so hungry in the morning. I really need to get to the store and buy Lite bread and some things. This GD thing is going to get old real quick. Seriously, 1 slice of bread with PB is NOT enough for breakfast. Not to mention that I can NOT have any type of juice or milk in the morning. So I am thinking, more like hoping, I can trick myself by getting the Lite bread b/c with that I can eat two pieces vs 1.

Let me tell you what B pulled last night. I had planned on making spaghetti for dinner. Sans the garlic bread. Like any other day, B asks whats for dinner and I tell him spaghetti but no garlic bread. You would have thought I committed a sin. He says WHY? I explained to him that since I am already eating pasta, I cant eat the bread too. So I figure instead of torturing myself, I just didn't buy it. What is his response? "What else can you make for dinner? I can NOT eat spaghetti without garlic bread."

OMFG! AYFKM?!

Don't be supportive and understanding that I have to adjust my diet for the next 8 weeks. God, I wanted to kick him in his nuts.... See, I didn't sleep well last night.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Aw that sucks! I would've have DIED being on a diet while pg! I craved McDonalds & cereal non stop : ) But at least your getting your "up a couple times a night" practice...heeehee. Yep, good' ol sleep deprivation.