Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm a train wreck

I cried yesterday. I failed my GD test. So now I have to schedule the 3 hour test. Yea, fun!

I haven't talked to my mom in over a month. I am too stubborn to call her. She really upset me and said some hurtful things. And well, I refuse to call her. What makes matters worse is that my inside source tells me that my mom thinks I am just hormonal will come around. AYFKM? Not this time. Until she apologizes to me, I will not be coming around. I thought about calling her, just so she knows how truly pissed I am with her. Then I thought about writing her a letter, but I don't think she would get it.

Ya know, you don't treat and talk to your ONLY child carrying what may be your ONLY grandchild the way my mom has. And to not even call and check in on me? I don't even know what to say to that.

I feel so sorry for my bff who is throwing my baby shower. Its non stop drama. I am impaled at the way my friends and family have treated her. Totally not cool and down right disrespectful. This morning I honestly thought about sending out an email, but I know I should just let it go. What gets me is how if things don't go the way some one wants them to, they change their tude. WTFE!

It seriously amazes me that my BP is in normal range. I am becoming very hostile towards people. Well, stupid people that is. And look the fvck out if I didn't sleep well the night before. Such as last night. B fell asleep before me and I couldn't fall asleep b/c he was snoring so loud.
So, I slapped and punched him a couple times. I told him about it this morning and he said he remembers me punching him at one point. That made me laugh.

I'm going to try and have a positive day, but honestly. I am too tired to try. Thank god I have no plans for this evening.

Oh, so aside from all the drama and hostility. Baby Cakes is good. Heart tones were great and baby is measuring right on track. I start going every two weeks now! EEEK!

I'll try to take a belly shot and upload for ya'll tomorrow. I know I have been slacking with that.

3 comments:

Shannon A. said...

People just do not understand that the stress of all this is no good for you. And for some effed up reason, they think they are helping when they are doing no such thing. Just hang in there, you will get through it, and you can vent to me any time you need to!!

Troy & Amy said...

It'll be okay! Maybe be the better person and call your mom. Or maybe not. I got mad at my sister over Christmas because she said something hurtful that ticked me off. I haven't talked to her yet either. I'm not even pregnant and I think I'm hormonal! Geez! Imagine if I was!

A said...

It is amazing what going through pregnancy and motherhood can do with your own relationship with your mom. You know I struggle with it too. Just always do what is best for you and babycakes. Hopefully it will work out someday.