Tuesday, February 17, 2009

30 week appt today

I have my 30 week appointment today and I get the results of my 3hour GD test. To say the least, I am a little nervous. **fingers crossed** that I passed this time.

Baby Cakes has been a wild child lately. The other night BC kicked me so hard in the southern region I just about peed my pants. It hurt so bad that I yelped. I seriously have no idea what is going on in there.

We made more progress on the nursery over the weekend. B and I put up the border and B put up the ceiling fan. My friend Cyndi came over to pick up the rocking chair and to take measurements for a blanket and a valance. Its so wonderful to have talented friends. I cant wait to see how everything turns out. I'll try to post pictures tonight.

And last but not least, I went to Target last night and I just so happened to be walking by the baby section and what do I see, a 75% off sign. I got the cutest little onesies for a $1 each.
I'll post pictures of those too.

No comments: