Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Funny For You!

As if the baby shower drama wasn't enough. There is more. BFF who is throwing the shower calls and tells me how retarded she is. Of course I have to say "what did you do this time" (hahahaha)

Any who, she mailed out 70 invites for my baby shower and my name isn't on them!
I stopped dead in my tracks and said YHGTBFKM! Then I laugh. Apparently one of my friends received her invite in the mail yesterday and she called said BFF and said "I would love to come to the baby shower, but I have no idea who it is for." Again, I laugh.

I said well, you did put the BRU registry cards in there right? They have my name on it. And people will look at that and I am sure everyone is smart enough to put two and two together. She reassured me that she did. I said well, you might have to send out an addenda... but we will see what happens.

Its now a little before 9am and I have 3 messages in my email box asking about it. hahahaha.

I hope BFF knows I will NEVER let her live this one down.

So if you are reading this and you recently received a baby shower invite with no name on it, its for me and I hope you can make it. LOL!

5 comments:

Shannon A. said...

Oh that is sooo funny....I noticed that it didn't say your name, but I did put two and two together when I pulled out the registry card! LMAO. Oh and tell your BFF that the invites were the shit! I thought they were soo cute!

Troy & Amy said...

Sounds like something I would do. Of course - I did have something sort of like that happen to me once. Except it had to do with the type of registry card. My MIL was throwing me a bridal shower. She included our Sears Registry cards - but neglected to notice that they said 'baby' registry. Thank goodness - the shower she threw me was small and it was only DH's side that saw it! I had to answer a lot of questions though!

Jaime said...

That is hysterical....

Lindsey said...

that's so funny!
My cousin didn't have the date on her wedding shower invites. We all called to RSVP as long as we were free whatever day it was on!

Nik said...

HAHAHA!! Everyone gets a laugh!! I sure didnt think it was so funny the day I got that call. I was having a very bad day and that was the icing on the cake!! I did send out addenda's to all. So all is fixed now. I read that invite hundreds of times to make sure it was right and, to me, it was. I knew who the shower was for. I guess Im not the perfect party planner after all. I'll leave that one to you, Angeline!!