Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Whats that smell?

Not what you think... its new furniture!!! I have the best ass kissing hubby in the world. He was off work for two days and I came home on Tuesday to this. Check it out!!

View from looking in from the hallway:












The light switch and outlet covers.










The Crib








The changing table


Its all coming together! I am so excited!! I still feel as thou I have a long list of things to get and get done. I need to find fabric for the rocking chair (which happens to be my great grandma's). I need to find fabric to make the valance. I would like to find a red lamp and a white shade. I am waiting on the border to arrive, so I can put that up and B needs to put up the new ceiling fan.
Once I get all that done, I just sit and wait for my shower, and then its back to work!!

3 comments:

Shannon A. said...

Yay it looks awesome!!!

Jene said...

Looks fantastic Angi!

Jill said...

Everything looks great!!!