Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Well, its official

I have GD. Its OK. I'm cool with it. My OB said 2 of the 4 blood draws were elevated. So I need to see a dietitian. Aside from that everything is great. No sugar in my urine, which is a good thing and I have only gained 6 pounds. WOOT!

Get this, my BP was 102/70. If any of you know what I deal with at work on a daily basis, you are probably like me and wondering how on earth it is so low. Got me....

Moving onto Baby Cakes. HR was 132 and according to the doc, my belly is measuring right on track.

I cant wait till Thursday. We are getting the 3D u/s done.

Check out this cuteness I bought at Target the other night. Each item was ONE DOLLAR. How can you wrong for $1?











And last but not least. 30 weeks picture of me.

Can you tell I didn't sleep very well last night?


Be sure to check back on Friday for 3D pictures of Baby Cakes!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Your so cute Angi!!!

Shannon A. said...

What great pictures!! definitely cute!