Thursday, February 3, 2011

Settle those good intentions

I feel like I can never finish things. I'm easily distracted for one thing. I start with good intentions and then lose focus or move onto something else. Or honestly, I've reached a point where I have just had enough and don't feel like dealing with it anymore.

And why is it that NOTHING can stay organized? I will spend a few hours organizing and then the following week, it's back to a cluttered mess.

I'm weeks months behind on printing pictures. My baby photo album that I carry in my purse is beyond outdated. It is embarrassing. Thank god I always have pictures on my cell phone.

Just the other week I was doing something in the bedroom and I noticed a white spot on the wall. That's right, I painted over the summer and I never went back and did the touch up. Summer, people! I painted that damn wall over the summer.

Two weeks ago I went thru all the pictures that were actually printed and moved them into a nice organized box. Where do you think the box is? Sitting on my bedroom floor. At least I moved it from the dining room to upstairs. Now only if I could get it to the dormer. I would be all set.

Maybe I will send Brendan and B off somewhere so I can really finish thru and settle those good intentions I started out with.

No comments: