Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Shaking my head

Do you ever have moments or days you just sit and shake your head? This seems to be my life for the last week.

I know it's a day late and a dollar short and all.over.the.web, but I have to comment on the Superbowl. Fantastic game! Christina A. How in the hell do you fuck up the national anthem? At first I thought, "did I miss something" or perhaps I wasn't really paying attention..so I had to rewind the TV. Sure enough. Wrong words! The half time show. Meh. I hate that I don't like the Black Eye Peas live. I cannot stand to listen to Fergie sing. Play it on the radio and I will butt dance with the best of them.

I also have to shake my head at my neighbors. Why do they feel the need to shovel the entire street? And why are they so obsessed with parking on the street when they have a driveway to park in? Hello, there is at least 18" of snow out there.

Brendan has been in his toddler bed for a week now. I don't think he has figured it out that he can get in and out of the bed on his own. And B thought it was too soon....

B has been sick for a complete entire week now. He has to be the biggest bellyach-er I know. I get that he is sick, and honestly I feel bad for him b/c you can just tell by looking at him he doesn't feel well...but I can do with out the constant reminder of how he doesn't feel good. Or the fact he tells me I am not sympathetic enough. Whatever...

Why can I not find the video camera cables? I found the camera cables. I have the cutest video of Brendan playing hockey in the living room. It's a must post!

No comments: