Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm excited. Manny's excited. And you should be too!

What are we excited for? BASEBALL!

I can.not.wait! In a recent article and tweet by Manny Acta, he says "I'm excited. "And I think we should be excited." My main squeeze, Grady Siezemore is already hitting the field.

I really hope they do better than last year with 69 wins... hell, I'd take 80. But who am I kidding. They are such a young team and 4 of the key players are coming off some type of surgery. Grady, elbow, Carlos, knee, Pronk, shoulder and Cabrera forearm (I think).

They technically don't have to report until tomorrow, but a lot of the players are already there. First Spring Training Game is 2/28.

Let's see what they have to offer this year.

1 comment:

Jene said...

I'm VERY excited! Let's go Yankees!