Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekend Review

This weekend didn't go at all as planned. I had a crapass Friday, complete with meltdown. It's been 6 months since I lost my grandma and three years since I lost my cousin Courtney. Thank god for B and for him being so loving and understanding and letting me cry it out.

Sunday morning, B took himself to the hospital with back pain. Now when B says he has back pain, that means he has a kidney stone on the move. He left the house about 2am...He called at 730 to let me know the prognosis. Not fucking good. Three stones stuck. One of them being a 7mm.

So needless to say, we spent the entire afternoon and evening in the hospital. That's where I am now. Good times.

But in all seriousness, he is doing well and we are about ready to be released...with the stent in hand...err, ya know.

No comments: