Wednesday, December 10, 2008

That was not there last night

Holy Santa clause. Now that is a baby bump.

I am not kidding when I say I went to bed and woke up twice, maybe three times, as much more pregnant than the day before.

Maybe this is why it is so hard to bend over?

You'll have to excuse the crappy cell phone picture. I was telling a few friends about the bump and they insisted to see pictures. Unlike my friend Merin, I do not carry a camera with me at all times. So this is as good as it gets. In the work bathroom. Sounds dirty, doesn't it.
21 weeks

6 comments:

merin1011 said...

Well maybe you should start being more like me, hahaha!
You are the cutest!! <3

Shannon A. said...

I agree with Merin...you are the cutest!!! LOL

TheFamilyHolty said...

HAHA I am guilty of having a camera with me at all times too! Well, most of the time!

And that is definitely a baby bump! You look so darn cute, and I LOVE that color on you!!

Jill said...

Yay!!!! I love it!!!!

Holly said...

holy chit! that came out of nowhere! ditto, very cute baby bump! they wanted their presence known dang it!

Jene said...

So cute!