Sunday, August 23, 2009

Month 4

This past week has been very busy and tiresome.

B1 was in the hospital with kidney stones and B2 turned 4 months.
B2 took very well too his shots. He only cried for a little bit and slept the 15 minutes home. When we got home I gave him some Tylenol and within 20 minutes he was his usual smiling. laughing, babbling self. He even slept thru the night. Yea for me = )
He had a slight fever on Wednesday, but a little Tylenol did the trick.
He is weighing in at 14 pounds 3 oz and is 24" long. He is in the 50th percentile in everything.
This morning we tried cereal. I'm not sure what his thoughts were. But we will give it a try tomorrow.

We had our first diaper leak last night. B2 was crying at 1am when I got home from the Kenny concert so I fed him and it took an hour to get him back to bed. B1 said he was up at 3 and 6am.

Needless to say I strip down and wash everything and it is a complete PITA to do. Hopefully this doesn't happen anytime soon.
Here are some pictures of B2 trying out cereal.




No comments: