Wednesday, July 15, 2009

GAH. No time to blog

FOR REALS! Between the little man, work and every thing else I have myself wrapped up in, I have no time to blog. I apologize for this.

You see, I work for a crazy Irishman who does nothing but run around and yell all.day.long. I can barely get my work done let alone find time to troll the inter webs or blog. Then I pick up Brendan, play with him, cook dinner, clean up dinner, do some house work, play with Brendan again, get stuff ready for the next day. Sit down to relax. Think about blogging, but B has the laptop and I am too lazy to get up and go to the computer. Ah, such is life. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

I cant believe that my little man will be 3 months old next week. How the time sure does fly.
I'll leave you with a few pictures from over the past few weekend.
























No comments: